“We are currently selecting the best co-operation partners to provide and adjust Bindex Total Bone Health™”
- The program is essential for all gyms and fitness programs which provide services for the 50+ population, specifically those on Medicare.
- All Medicare Advantage plans should provide this prevention program to help their members reduce fractures and maintain independence and quality of life.
- We are currently selecting the best co-operation partners to provide and adjust Bindex Total Bone Health™ to best meet the needs of their members and patients.
- The partners should have an interest in improving the health and well-being of their members and lowering overall healthcare costs.
- We are choosing partners who provide the best corporate wellness programs and look to provide additional bone health to their menu of services.
- Medical-fitness and medical-spas that have complete wellness program offerings are partner candidates for Bindex Total Bone Health™.
- Bindex Total Bone Health™ is key for elite performance centers who serve athletes, military and first responders and seeking to meet the needs of their participants to be ‘fit for play’ and ‘fit for duty’.
When you are interested to partner with Bindex Total Bone Health™ program please contact the following persons:
Dr. Kerri O’Brien, Business Development Consultant, Tampa, Florida
firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 602.316.3267
Ms. Robin Raff, Board member, Bone Index Ltd., Walnut Creek, California
email@example.com , Tel: 925.788.3173
Dr. Ossi Riekkinen, CEO, Bone Index Ltd., Dallas, TX
firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 469.805.5419, www.bindex.us